The owners of 96 John Street have asked the city to let them sever their property. Doing so will violate several planning regulations, including
- The frontages will be less than required
- The lot areas will be smaller than required
- The dwellings will take up a larger-than-allowed portion of the lot
- The lots will not have the required amount of lawn or landscaping
- The garage will be larger than required
The applicants will be making their case before the committee of adjustment this Thursday at 1:00 pm at the York Civic Centre, 2700 Eglinton Avenue West.