City Council has temporarily refused the building permit for 1391 Weston Road. The owners of the property are asking to build a gas bar on the site, and to knock down the odd, round building.
Staff said they needed to investigate and negotiate:
- “The appropriateness of the proposed use in this location;
- Traffic impacts of the proposed development;
- The design of the proposed commercial kiosk…
- The loss of trees and limited amount of landscaping proposed;
- Whether there is adequate space to accommodate internal vehicle movements.”