I’d love to write about all the amazing things that UrbanArts is doing, but I don’t have enough pixels—plus they’ve already done it themselves. Their newsletter is worth the read.
A few highlights:
- They’ve reopened physically!
- They’ve launched No Vacancy, “an initiative designed to re-energize vacant and active storefronts with art”
- Weston Road Flows will bring Nuit Blanche to Weston
- They are hiring students and full-time staff
- And they have a seniors’ program, a zine-making program, a summer camp, and Beats.Mind.Movement
It goes on!