Before submitting these questions to our major Federal Election candidates, Weston Web invites readers to add their own through the comments facility of this article. These will be added to the list and presented to candidates on Wednesday, April 13. Responses from candidates will be published as they are received.
The candidates are (in alphabetical order):
1. What has been your biggest contribution to the York South Weston community?
2. If your party forms the next government, what will you do to help your constituency?
3. If your party does not form the next government, what will you do to help your constituency?
4. What are the three biggest obstacles facing York South Weston in 2011?
5. What can you and your party do to overcome these obstacles?
6. Does York South Weston receive a fair share of Federal money in your opinion?
7. Do you live in York South Weston? If not, why not?
8. In what ways has Alan Tonks performed well as our MP?
9. In what ways could Alan Tonks have performed better as our MP?
10. What has the current federal government done for York South Weston?
11. What has the current government failed to do for York South Weston?
12. What makes you the best person for the job of our MP?