The head and the heart are so often in conflict, but never more than in matters of pizza. My heart breaks when pizza joints fall from their places in the firmament. This week was bad—but not as bad as that week when I learned that supermodels are genetically men (come back when you’re done, okay?).
Weston BBQ Chicken and Pizza got yellow carded this month for a litany of bad choices, including:
- Not taking the garbage out
- Not cleaning the bathroom
- Not having hand-washing supplies
- Not providing pest control.
Pizza Alps got yellowed for
- Not keeping hazardous food cold
- Not covering food.
Pizza Pizza also got a two significant warnings:
- Not having soap
- Not having toilet paper.