Have I got a deal for you. You can
- support great writing (i.e. not mine) and
- feel great about yourself and
- advertise on the
onlybest blog about Weston
And you can do it for $30. What a steal, right?
Natalie poured hours and hours of writing into WestonWeb, but she’s graduating and moving on to newer, better things. So we are looking for a voice we don’t often see around here: young, vibrant, optimistic, smart, and awesome.
And we will pay. Because work should be paid. That’s where you come in.
Here’s the deal:
You give me $30. I’ll give every cent to our new student writer, who will write a post about a topic she chooses. (Sorry–you can’t choose the topic.)
You get a link and a sweet little blurb saying something like this:
“P&M’s is the best restaurant in town. If you can finish our Olympus burger, your meal is free. The ambulance is $60 though.”
And you get to feel awesome.
Let’s do this.
I take Paypal, cash, cheques, and beer.
Already decided? Go for it. Click through. Or email, call, or text: [email protected], (647) 470-9229.
But wait. There’s more.
For $90, I’ll make you a great deal. I’ll put your ad over there on the right-hand side (rotating with the ads of other contributors) and you can sponsor three posts. I’ll run your ad for at least three months. And the new writer will get every cent.
$30—you are awesome. I love you. Your community will love you. We will put your name and/or establishment in front of the world!
$90—bulk deal. Three text ads, a graphic ad, and a huge “Thank you” from me and the community.
There’s some fine print.
The fine print.
- Luisa Bada has first dibs on the real estate agent spot. She’s been great, and I made a promise.
- If you decide to advertise, your ad has to be no less classy than the rest of the site (that’s not too classy, in case you haven’t noticed. But, you know, I’m not going to take advertisements from ‘massage’ parlours or whatnot.) I’ll refund your money if we can’t work something out.
- The text ads can be, say, 40-or-so words long.
- Image ads should be 200 wide by 400 tall
- Your money does not buy you any editorial control. This part is important: You can’t choose the topic of your post.
- This too is important: don’t do this if you’re counting on making a million bucks from new visitors. Only do it if it makes you feel good helping a local young person.
Are you in? If so, click on through. Or email, call, or text: adam (at) adamnorman.com, (647) 470-9229.