Tonight there is a meeting designed to inform residents about the current state of these transit issues:
- The (downtown) Relief Line
- Scarborough Subway Extension
- Electrified GO Network
- New Stations on the GO Rail Network
- Integrated Transit Fares
- Regional Transportation Plan Review
No doubt there will be an opportunity for residents to express their views (see what I did there?) at a meeting with representatives from the TTC, Metrolinx and GO Transit in attendance. Also attending will be politicians, MP Ahmed Hussen, MPP Laura Albanese, along with Councillors Frances Nunziata and Frank DiGiorgio. Perhaps some insights may be gleaned from the current state of thinking at these exalted levels.
- Time: 7pm
- Place York Civic Centre, 2700 Eglinton Avenue West.